The Loose Leaf Organic Tea: MIGRAINE RELIEF tea 15-20 cups Tea with a purpose
- Herbs used: Organic Feverfew, Organic Lavender, Organic Nettle, Organic Rosemary, Organic Sage, Organic White Willow Bark
- Migraine relief tea has been formulated to reduce the pain of a migraine or headache.
- 1 serving of tea can be steeped twice.
- A canister holds 15-20 cups of tea.
- * Anyone who has known allergies to aspirin should not drink this tea. This herb contains Salicin which is also found in aspirin. Although, it is said that white willow bark will have the same effects as aspirin but without the hemorrhaging.